Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

woodlands view hay/barley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodlands view hay/barley

im on the above pools on saturday and need some advice on baits, rigs methods etc....

Cheers guys

hi jagman I fish woodlands but I fish red meat corn on the pole down the side and the feeder with the meat but I donot now if you now but you got to buy there pellet and I donot now if you can fish hair rig meat or corn it may be a good think if you go on there web site or give them a ring to see there rules I hope this as help you a bit tight line

Comment

Fish the pellet feeder with hair rigged meat / pellet across tight as you can to the far bank. Look for a down the edge line too.
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

fished there a couple of weeks ago.our match was won with sweetcorn at about 8 metres with 80lb.i weighed in 72lb fishing 6 metres with corn and feeding pellet.you have to buy there pellets at £3.70 a bag.the open matches are being won with simular methods and also worm tight in margins.if you get an empty peg next door fish as tight as you can to it.GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

Hi Jagman, Both hay and barley are like canals, not like the rest of the pools, on the complex, do exactly as oneabung has told you, and prey for an end peg.

P.S. Take 1/2 pint red maggots with you, put 3 or 4 on hook, and fish over your pellet, as an alternative to your corn.

Best of luck
          Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
          If you havnt got a good partner.
          Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

cheers for that lads!!!!!

anything else i should know ????

Comment

How did you get on Dave?
              Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Working...
              X