Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

woodstone manor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodstone manor

has anyone got a contact number for here as ive lost it,also hows it fishing on swallow pool

Haven't got my files with me at the mo - but theres one quoted on this link

Woodston Manor Fishing Information
    Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

It all depends on whether you fish to the rules or not mate the opens are being won with big weights but they are not fishing to the rules. PM me if you want more info.
      http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

cheers for number

Comment

worro andy, im kev in sandwell, we gotta match on swallow pool next week, whats the in bait mate?
          many thanks

Comment

Corn and meat mate at 5mtrs and down the side.Andys right some are bending the rules there if he catches them the whole club gets banned.
            Only 5 baits allowed corn meat caster worm maggots .Def no pellet.cat or dog food
            There was some big weights there a couple of weeks ago but there was only 10 on each pool. Will post number in a mo got to go through files

Comment

John & Mary Walker 01584 881223.

Home

click fishing at the top of page

Comment

hiya lads

heard environment agency been down, and advised him to take some fish out, of both pools, anybody else heard anything on this.

match weights dropped to around 50 -60lb for couple of weeks, especially when all pegs put in

Comment

woodston manor

I fished it 2 sundays ago on the mill pool on a match it was really bad only 31lb won the match i was 2nd with 22lb 4 oz. How i catched was 13m out on the deck cupping in a big pot ov corn then going straight over it found this out in the last 25 mins but it was to late. Also u seem 2 av a lot ov funny bites, because the fish are in a rite mess half the 1s i had, had no faces never mind lips
                  J

Comment

swallow pool

thanks guys for info on swallow pool, 61lb won our match yesterday,lower 50s followed.feed lots of corn almost none stop to draw carp right in, last hour my peg was fizzing like a jaccuzi!
                    double corn on hook, and garlic flavoured meat,worked well, but sadly i ran out of time!

Comment

Working...
                    X