Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

HELP Tunnel Barn Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Tunnel Barn Farm

Got a match on House pool 2 (i think) this weekend, any advice. Really struggling this year, hoping to kick start my season

Swainy really put me right on top pool the other week, he may be the man to contact. But from what I have heard it is paste on the deck and up in the water on top3s either side and a line in front.

However for a good consistent session maggot may be your best option feeding the same lines very very regularly.
    [COLOR="Red"]GOT Baits you know it makes sense[/COLOR]

[url]www.gotbaits.co.uk[/url]

[[url]http://keithgandhi.blogspot.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Paste on the deck with top three section to the side in the margins is a good bet. But for quick fishing maggots,casters and worms out in front at dead depth at 3m or 4m. Feed every 30 seconds or so with maggots and pellets. The last time I fished it you had to use the fishery pellets etc. You will need to get into a rhythm quickly because this venue is speed fishing on the house pool. You can only try corn, meat and soft pellets which are good baits at the venue. 172lbs won on house pool 2 last week.

Good luck
      Last edited by baginton; 25 July 2007, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Some great info there chaps, thanks, keep it coming

Comment

fished it yesterday and have finally deceided that tbf is not venue that you should alter your style for that of the regulars. fished in the past and tried the slop and pellet or paste on the hook, paste up in the water etc etc. I think the trick to this venue is as stated above its the feeding that counts and they do not care what it is as long as its going in regularly. Some where fishing bronze maggot others casters and worm bits on hook others pellet and some meat, all worked well weights 60 to 120 lb. Most ended up in the margins or up in the water. I did find that fish taken up in the water at 5 metres where of a slightly bigger stamp ended up 6 inches deep which i think is the fishery limit for shallow fishing

Comment

Working...
          X