Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lavender Hall - Dragon Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavender Hall - Dragon Pool

I have a match at Lavender Hall, Dragon Pool this weekend and hoping some one can put me right on the methods there.

Any advice/help most welcome
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

big gs mate snowwhite fished there couple of weeks ago,he can help pal bang on breakfast,i fished it last year came second with 25lb,there are couple of good island pegs all around the pool,i did ok red maggot close in off a peg as you drive in the place that side of the pool,give it a good plumb up if you are on that bank its got a weird platto and the further you go from the cafe the shallower it gets,thats my input on the place but up to date info big g your man

Comment

Cheers for that wernley, i'll drop him a pm
      [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

Comment

method feeder to island and u will figure

Comment

Cheers for that Shazza

Comment

Working...
          X