Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Willow Marsh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow Marsh

Has anybody got any info on Willow Marsh fishery, we've got a club match coming up on Dragonfly pool, cheers ?
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

If Dragonfly is the one by the entrance then Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, Corn, and a bit more corn should sort you out. No need to fish too far out

Comment

it is the first one by car park and if i may say your corn corn corn corn corn corn might have tried to confuse him a bit so i will explain
      corn pal

Comment

Originally posted by wernley
        it is the first one by car park and if i may say your corn corn corn corn corn corn might have tried to confuse him a bit so i will explain
        corn pal
        Could you be a bit more specific ? One piece or two ?
        [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

Comment

Hi Breadhead,whats the bait bans,didnt make it to the pub on Monday,can you fish Bread?
          Brownie
          :D

Comment

yes under the surface no pellet paste cat meat macaroni

Comment

Thanks Growler,see you Sunday

Comment

brownie,on the warburtons run again? I suppose its cheaper than the maggots!

Comment

Not used bread now for 4 matches,but im getting the need to do what i dont know best,although i believe it fishers to my favorite bait corn,corn and corn.No mags this time.

Comment

Originally posted by brownie
                    Not used bread now for 4 matches,but im getting the need to do what i dont know best,although i believe it fishers to my favorite bait corn,corn and corn.No mags this time.
                    getting back to what he knows best your misses will be glad your doing the dishes again

Comment

Im glad you said the DISHES Growler cause he certainly isn't doing the FISHES lately.

Comment

i take it corn is no good there lol

Comment

Originally posted by goldenarm
                          Im glad you said the DISHES Growler cause he certainly isn't doing the FISHES lately.
                          Thats War i always come good in the end,said the actress to the bishop.

Comment

Originally posted by brownie
                            Thats War i always come good in the end,said the actress to the bishop.
                            Told you i always come good in the end,80 pound 2nd,doing what i know best.
                            Goldenarm eat your words,lots of fishes this time.Ha Ha

Comment

proudly sponsered by warburtons just goes to show what a pair of marigolds can do for your fishing

Comment

Working...
                              X