Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Solhampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solhampton

Anyone fished this venue - can't find any info on it at all. Help much appreciated.

Mark

is this the one by larford??if it is pal hes had a fish kill on his main pool last year we went and it did not fish to well.the year before we all had fifty lb plus,not much to the pool shallow as you walk on 3ft max,gets bit deeper as you go along,might be a silver match.

Comment

This is the result of our match on 23rd June. It did fish hard on some pegs although far side fished ok in the margin.

http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/...pton_farm.html

Comment

type in solhampton fishery on google search and look on the midland angling news or summit like that

Comment

take corn and meat covered in red predator if youre on valley pool.right hand bank pegs 22 to 26 good margin pegs.fish about 4 metres out and you should have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by shazza1971
            take corn and meat covered in red predator if youre on valley pool.right hand bank pegs 22 to 26 good margin pegs.fish about 4 metres out and you should have a good day.
            I dont think meat is allowed any more - best check latest rules with fishery. I know you can use paste if you make it from their pellets.

Comment

Thanks all, so I take it you can use pellet. do you have to buy theirs or are you allowed you own. What are the bait bans and best methods etc.

Thanks again

Mark

Comment

you have to buy their pellets and the only paste you can use has to be made from their pellets as well. you can use own hook pellets. our match was won with 103lb pellet shallow at 10 metres. biggest fish was a mirror at 10lb 13oz

Comment

Working...
                X