Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Heronbrook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heronbrook

Hi anyone know how heronbrook's meadow pool is fishing we've got a match there next week. tight lines Ray
    TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Bushy.
    Meadow pool has been fishing well since the floods with some good weights coming to meat fished across. Matches won with 107 /150lb last weekend.
    [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

It fished well before the floods aswell. I was getting carp and big bream all day just using corn. That was peg 1. This peg was good, simply because it wasn't far to walk, Not just that you can get the tip fishing to your right. Its good when the wind is blowing in that direction.
      [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Paulscatt do they flavour the meat or do they use as it is straight from the can?
        MatchGaz did you put much corn in for feed or ,little and often approach?

Comment

Sorry I frgot, thanks for the info lads.

Comment

We had a match there on saturday on the island pool.
            The match was won with 24lb and 12 lb being very good weight on the day!
            Around 28 anglers weighed in a total of just over the 100lb.

The full extent of fish loss is unknown at the moment and will take a long time to sort out,know one will ever know exactly how many of the stock were lost,shame for the fishery and the owner as it was a unforseen disaster.
            Roll on friday

Comment

what happend, what pools were affected?

Comment

The fishery flooded a short while back royst,fish have moved from some lakes to others and some may of escaped to the stream.
                Roll on friday

Comment

Oh right didnt know that. We have a club match on 'bridge' in October.

Comment

Its only the second time i have been there so i can't really help you on that one mate.
                    Roll on friday

Comment

Thats why we are club anglers

Last 2 opens on Bridge .........

29/7/07 E Hardy 61 -8

25/7/07 Danny Hallam 88-12

Some have better weights than others
                      [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Any man who catches those sort of weights of Island at the moment must be superhuman mate!

We had some top anglers with us on the day not professional anglers but some i would class as hardend open match anglers, we ALL strugled in perect fishing condtions.
                        Roll on friday

Comment

Meadow Pool

Have a read of this weeks Angling Times, Neil Machin has done a two page spread on fishing Meadow Pool, peg 1.
                          [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

Comment

Thanks for that lads.Chris i will get angling times and have a look cheers mate see you saturday

Comment

if you are fishing island its pellet shallow friend had 105 pound

Comment

Working...
                              X