Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Meadow view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meadow view

Can anyone help??? I have a club match on Lark pool soon and i would like some info on depths and baits/methods that are working at the moment. Thanks.

Fished it a couple of times this week,the depth is around 3-4 foot in the middle and 2 foot at the margins.Meat best at moment,you need to fish no more than 6 mts out,and also in the margins.They need plenty of meat,about 6-8 tins for a match.Corn also works well.
    :D

Comment

what no bread! brownie.

Comment

hasn't got enough dough silver

Comment

Originally posted by silverback
          what no bread! brownie.
          Now now Silverback,i thought you was racked up with the rest of the apes,did you see your mates in the paper.I wasnt sure if one of them was you,one less angler to beat with my Bread.
          See you tomoz Hovis
          :D

Comment

You may not like this but not long back, a couple of weeks I and a few very good match anglers was on here and is was crap, 39lb won it and usually for this water you are looking in the range of 130, 160lb. We tried everything but nothing would give. Tons of bits but nothing when we strook on the pole.

May be different this week, Good luck.
            [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Thanks for the input lads. TIGHTLINES

Comment

Working...
              X