Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Lakeside Fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakeside Fishery

Does anybody have any advice or info for Lakeside Fishery at Ranskill, we are fishing a club match there next week on the match lake .
    [FONT="Arial Black"]Anyone got any bread ? ;) [/FONT]

wonder if brownie has enough dough for this one

Comment

I've been told of a recipe for a secret bait at Lakeside.
      Water ,yeast & flour. Mix in a bowl, let it rise, bake in oven 40 mins gas mark 7. Let it cool down , throw away the middle, cut up the outside into 1" squares. Put a piece on a hook and launch into oblivion. sit back and wait for rod to be pull in.
      It was Terry Mooney who always told me to never lie and tell the truth about how much I've caught and what on.

Comment

so i guess you wont be fishing the bread then Dave.
        TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris
          I've been told of a recipe for a secret bait at Lakeside.
          Water ,yeast & flour. Mix in a bowl, let it rise, bake in oven 40 mins gas mark 7. Let it cool down , throw away the middle, cut up the outside into 1" squares. Put a piece on a hook and launch into oblivion. sit back and wait for rod to be pull in.
          Dont throw the middle away Dave, cut into 3/4 inch slices, shove it under grill, makes cracking toast !

Comment

Chris,
            If memory serves me right . you won our first match on here with worm. that was a few crusts ago eh????
            It was Terry Mooney who always told me to never lie and tell the truth about how much I've caught and what on.

Comment

Aye, 52 pound odd, think you were 2nd Dave ! Bread has'nt worked on there yet.
              Anybody who was'nt in the Pops on monday night,there is no need to take your keepnets, Lakeside will provide them.

Comment

Working...
              X