Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Meadowlands (road side)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meadowlands (road side)

Anybody got any up to date info on this place,got a match Sun

its the one at Coventry

Comment

Frank

Give Steve0070 (what ever his login is, Steve Wilson) a pm as from what i've heard since Sunday you might not want to go.

Wont say any more as i was told not seen but Steve was there on Sunday so he will tell it as it is/was.
      [B]MALC[/B]
      [COLOR="Red"][B]THE JINX[/B][/COLOR]

Comment

fished there about end of may had 71lb off the top on dog biscuits at 10m tried for two hours at 6m on the Deck what i was told to do but they didn't come apart from the odd one so i put a few biscuits out and they was on to them straight away, but you have to watch how many you put in 4 or 5 and wait till they have gone before anymore i hair rigged mine, had a blob float on first but they was taking that more then the bait so off with that and just the biscuit i was on peg 7 in the trees but as i say that was at the end of may a lot of the others struggled for fish let me know how you get on

Comment

Doesn't sound very good at the moment

Comment

Working...
          X