Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

the oaks sessay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the oaks sessay

Hi lads any info about ALDERS pool at the Oaks fishery at sessay we have a match there on sunday. I.ve been told by the guy in the tackle shop it,s fishing well up in the water on pellet,caster or maggot for ide, roach & skimmers. do you go for silvers or target the carp?
    TRUSTED POPLARS AC ANGLER WHO TELL'S NO LIES.

The pops lads that have put there names down for the match at bradshaws need to confirm they are still interested .go to the link intersite northern match.

Comment

I havent fished it but I have been told that it is absolutely solid with IDE and go for it up in the water on the caster.
      Simon Young
      Admin
      Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
      web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Thanks Simon.Anybody else know anything, come on don't keep it to yourselves.

Comment

Give BigPellet a PM he fishes it a fair bit or have a search through his Blog hes got one or two write ups on there

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Bri will do

Comment

Hi Bushy,
              Whats the bait bans on Sunday,couldnt get in the pub .
              :D

Comment

does it really matter? just take a loaf like you normally do dave!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Alders is full of ide of all different sizes.
                  i tend to fish choppy and caster and move as shallow as you can,feed loads to get rid of the bits and lift and drop a lot,if you get plagued with bits put a ful worm on,that normaly sorts the ide out.if you get an airator peg fish for the carp down the edge

Comment

Working...
                  X