Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Island pool Mannor farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island pool Mannor farm

Have a match on Island pool in mid September, have been told by some guys just to chuck feeder to island with dead reds or pellet feeder, is this so or will the pole be a better option if so could someone give me advice on tack ticks IE 3-6-9-11-14m out on deck up in the water, you’re not daft I don’t have to spell out what I need. Well maybe a MIRRICAL: p

Cheers in advance

Squirrel
    [B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5]ELWELL FLOATS
    Never miss a bite.
    [url]www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk[/url][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

bread is workin well down the sides mate about 6 inches deep

Comment

Cheers for that but in the middle of September it could be a bit difficult depending on the weather.

Comment

i fished it today and it was hard blowning a gale so couldnt hold my pole .... method or pellet feeder to the island or just past half way pellet wag past half way with 6 mills works and 8 - 11 metres up and down on the pole line feeding 4 mill pellet over and 4 mill expander .....but keep changing things to put fish in ya net dont just sit there waitting for things to work

Comment

Cheers for the info will take and board and give it a go.

Comment

Working...
          X