Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

kiverton hall farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kiverton hall farm

i know its late got a match in morning never brrn before any info method bait

T-Bag to middle of lake, it's VERY shallow pellet on deck some big fish in there once they are hooked they'll take you to the middle of the lake!

Comment

whats the t bag

Comment

lookback through the northern match section matey,, the lads had a few knock ups earlier this summer,,!
        its ages since i fished kivo so any info from me would be a little dated!
        :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

Don't rule out t-bag..give it a go by all means but if you draw pegs 19 up to 30 try floatin dog biscuit and dabbin bread.also waggler/controller float in middle with bread/dog biscuit..Garlic flavoured meat in the margins 18 to 35 peg..1 to 15 fish out as far as poss meat and pellet but don't put too much feed in..last few days the wind as been blowin towards 24 to 19 so if you draw in that area you should be in with a chance..don't just sit on one method..and don't fire too many dog biscuits in cos the carp will folow them out of your peg..beef up aswell..red hydro and give em sum welly..the carp are well fit..average depth 2 foot..good luck mate..

Comment

Working...
          X