Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

River Severn bewdley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River Severn bewdley

Hi all

Anyone know how the Severn is fishing in/around bewdley? Water level etc?
    Thinking of goin tomoz in town water or somewhere else
    Cheers

silver surfer,s the man

Comment

i fished holt fleet tues wed thurs for barbel not one bite , water is low and clear , and place is overun with pike,

Comment

Were abouts in holt fleet mate? Never fished there before?
        What is river level/colour like at mo?

Comment

Look at the Bewdley Webcam
          I Could'nt have framed if I had Electro Fished
          my peg :rolleyes: Although I would have won
          the section if I could have weighed in the scale off the foul hooker:o

Comment

Default K.D.A.A.Bewdley 1/9/10/

the severn is very low and clear and the fish seem the be on the slightly deeper pegs.

1st john stockton 54lbs 9oz peg 31 pellet feeder
            2nd steve maher 41lbs 9oz peg 11 [email protected] feeder
            3rd steve jackson 23lbs 10oz peg T3 pellet
            4th jason ford 22lbs 6oz pellet

as they said Silver surfer is ya man for bewdley

Comment

Went blackrock the other day just outside bewdly, got there about 5 fished till about half 8, had 3 small barbel to 4lb, the fella on the next peg had one as soon as i got there, mine were on pellet, his on meat. I think its been fishing a lot better this season, the problem people are having is they fish it at the wrong time of day.

Comment

fished at the wharf river level was low people were catching roach on stick float on maggot, i was after barbel, i tried meat, pellet , never had a bite....

Comment

Fished blackrock again and struggled. There was a match just finished when i arrived won with 6lb 1 ox which was a single barbel. I had no barbel, fella on the next peg at one just under 7lb. The last hour or so i started getting knocjs on pellet, good knocks. Didnt wanna strike after not having a bite all day, and they didnt turn into a run. Can not work out if they were shy barbel or chub, dont think they were linebites.

Comment

Working...
                  X