Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Broadacres bills lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadacres bills lake

Hi does anyone have any upto date info on this lake baits etc also upto date rules on what your allowed to use i/e pellets feed and hookers do you have to use theres even for hook baits. Can you use paste. I have never been there so :confused Any info appreciated thanks for your time
    Steve.

You have to use their feed and hook pellets and you can make paste out of their feed pellet only.

Comment

Cheers maverboy any idea on how its fishing favoured pegs etc.

Comment

Not too sure but the open was won on there last week with 90 odd pound with meat,peg 18.

Comment

ok cheers mate

Comment

feed pellets 3.00 a bag, hookers (jellets) 3.00 tub all strawberry flavour, our club fished it today, but i could not go, i will find out results and post here tomorrow.
            was told about 4-5ft deep, 2.1/2-3ft in margins, and 11 - 12m to islands, Fisheries.co.uk - Broad Acres Fishery, Hanbury, near Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. mate fished it three weeks ago 42lb won it

Comment

Cheers tuna

Comment

Fished here on Saturday. Match was won from an island peg facing the car park fishing worm and caster mostly up in the water 12" deep. Making some noise helped a bit slap bait on surface or stir the water with the pole tip. 11h was used and only 2 fish were lost du to snagging under the bushes. Lots of silver there but carp averaged about a lb. So these will win every time if their having it.

Comment

Working...
                X