Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Issac Walton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issac Walton

I've got a match at Issac Walton this comming weekend. I'm told we are on bottom pool.Any advice we be greatly received.

what time is your match?? makes all the difference

Comment

Match times 10:30 - 15:30

Comment

If i'm right I had a match on this pool 2 month back I'm positive it has a island on it, To be honest I we struggled from pegs 1 to 15. But the winner was on 18 fishing 6mm plain pellet over a bed of corn. with the odd worm and caster down the margins.

Here are a few rules I know.

No catmeat.
        No groundbate
        No swimstim products
        No Meats
        2 keepnets
        You must use there pellets.

Ohh, I will say this. Take your wellies. I was about 4 inch in sludge, The place is awfull after a days rain and you will end up looking like a tramp at the end. PS, dont drive on the grass to your peg, he goes mad cause I got stuck and he had to pull me out

Another thing mate, Search back on the forums, I asked about this so you may get other information about it.
        [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

got rules wrong pal meat is ok,and you can use your own pellets,and the best bait is catfood!the pool has an island but you will have to check in the cafe on the wall there is a guide to what pegs can fish to the island,if it was me i would have a walk round and sort that out and sod the guide,but its there up to your club.also use all the pegs not what he says are the best pegs,he lost fish with the floods,and noted pegs not fishing well.margins late on and island score well anymore info give me a pm pal hope that helps.ps carp run big also there were plenty of roach none showed on our match which was won off peg 25.

Comment

Sure ???? This is the one of m6, junction 15.... the one where you have to go back on yourself to get to the fishery ? Unless this was a one off rule... Search the forums on issac walton, asked about this place too when I first went and the guiys who PM me said the same
            [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

we go north on m6 from birmingham to junction 14,we were there 2 weeks ago,and as stated meat pellets cat food all ok,if you ask him thats PAUL the owner!!you might be able to use groundbait and hemp no floating baits and no method feeders.as said in last post the place was flooded,and no one knows if or what the fish loss was,but there was a big stock of silvers and up in the water was a doddle on our match it was a bit of a struggle.afternoon matches you need a ton to frame,that said with you finishing that late the afternoon matches must be over

Comment

Many thanks for the info guys. A mate of mine fished it a couple of weeks ago and got battered on 0.21 fishing paste. Just wondered if it was still fishing well on paste?

Comment

Hemp is banned. Method feeder and groundbait waggler banned, Unless permission given by the owner.( he will be stood next to the net dip making sure you have dipped them! )Paste will fish but on p.m. matches caster, pellet or maggot shallow will win. Cat food down edge a winner later on but some inside swims are 4ft deep so a bit too deep for catfood. What wernley and myself are doing handing out advice i dont know as we both blew out big time 2 weeks ago on the bottom pool. We are both still drying our flippin gear out! If your fishing times are right you have done well as Paul likes to have you off for 2ish as there is an open on the p.m.

Comment

speak for yourself gaz i didnt blow out cant print on this family forum how it went for me just speak to the gaffer on the day as gaz says he is by the dip nets and pray you dont get peg 19

Comment

fished it sunday on the open caught on bread on the bottom came 3rd with 98lb the lad who came second caught on caster shallow at 7 metres he told me he used 6 pints.the guy who won caught on paste 2 inches over depth fishing long hope this helps are you following me on venues mr flying scotchman i will be there on saturday on the open also the guy who owns likes is rules to be obayed

Comment

Yes liquidman i am your secret stalker!!!!!!!

Comment

lovers?

are you two secret lovers? you seem to be following eachover from venue to venue, the tactics here at isaac is fill it in with pellet long and hope for the best

Comment

Hows it going one liner. Your only gealous,

Comment

OK BIG BOY fishing_ pole_ repairs_ polerepairs_Manufacturers/Repairs

Comment

Working...
                              X