Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hayfield - Island Pond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayfield - Island Pond

Got a match here in a few weeks, pegs 40-63. Never been despite living in Donny so any info on the venue would be very much appreciated!!

pm nathan watson mate he is the man to beat up there!!!! i had a match on there a couple of weeks ago in the earlier pegs and he gave me loads of info.

Comment

41 to 52 have a bar or island to chuck to so start there on the method with micro pellets on feeder, 6mm pellet on hair tight over. Use 0.22, even stronger on the bar pegs, to a strong 16 eyed hook. Could change a lot for the other pegs in the next few weeks, currently the pole up in the water is working but soon it will be mainly waggler around 5 to 8ft deep and bomb or method over loosefed 8mm pellets or long pole and pellet on the bottom. Use 0.18 on the pole and waggler, 0.20 or 0.22 on the bomb.

Comment

Thanks for that Nathan. I was fishing with a pal of yours last week at Holgan Farm, Neil Daniels, speaks very highly of you. Top angler who also gave me some very useful tips and a really nice guy, despite being Welsh!!

Comment

Working...
        X