Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Glebe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glebe

On the glebe Saturday, potentially any lake. Any advice on methods and baits. Cheers

If I was to go again I'd fish the feeder all day, tight to the far bank with groundbait packed with dead maggots, casters and hemp and 3 dead maggots on the hook and cast every minute or 2. If sunny and not too windy it's worth feeding a shallow pole swim heavily with casters and a bit of hemp if you can justify the expense and a 5M line with hemp and corn if you like that sort of thing! Only really worth trying it in last hour or 2 though normally and often better to just stick to the feeder. For the pole shallow you would need about 6 pints of casters and for 5 M a gallon or more of hemp and 10 - 15 tins of corn! For the feeder, a kilo of groundbait, 2 pints of casters, 2 of maggots and 2 of hemp should be more than enough. Pellets seem a waste of time.

Comment

i fished pellet and corn in feeder and on the hook first 2 hrs right over on lake 1 and had 8 carp to 12lb, while feeding 6mm pellet at 13m for my shallow line this produce 6 carp about 5 lb each i had 3 fish at 5m on pellet on the deck then the last half hour a had 5 lumps 7lbs+ on a big lump of paste over micro pellets weighed 119 lbs hope this helps
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

Working...
      X