Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

River Severn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River Severn

Anyone know how the Severn is fishing?

http://www.talkangling.co.uk/upload/..._8_9_10_a.html heres Bewdley but its a big river.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

you know, after when i placed the post i realisd what i done...sorry the match is at Northwood,Bewdley and Ladyham...

Comment

went on severn yesterday not much comeing out had one big chub on meat but not much barbel comeing out think 1 guy on streatch had 1 out about 7lb..that was at a BAA water stanley mid severn!!
        DanHops

Comment

Cheers Danhops, have a match there next week at Northwood, which is i think the streach you are talking about. Fished the Ladyham waters yesterday, adn it was hard going, two caught barble, one each and one had a big bream, 6lb, other only has small fish, with the odd 1/2pound chubb showing. I lost a beast as did another, but the river is low and weedy so the beast was never going to come in on my peg...roll on next week

Comment

Working...
          X