Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Arles pool at Woodland View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arles pool at Woodland View

Good evening all,

I was hoping for some recent info regarding methods and baits etc for the Arles pool at Woodland View as ive got a match on there this Sunday.

I've fished the Front and Back Deans pools however i have never fished the Arles pool.
    Is it pellet and pole or feeder? how far out are they catching?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Mark Tooze seems to be empytying the place recently ,he mainly fishes top2 in front & both sides mainly Corn on hook
    obviously Pellet feed and pumped 8mm on hook are working
    But dont forget you are not allowed to use any pellet that is Not purchased from them .
    You can only use their feed pellets and their Hookers
    They check everyone if you have any others with you they will stop you fishing
    Good luck
    Colin

Comment

Yeh, i remember that Col, rules mad if i recall correctly.

I remember the last time i went, they said that you had to use their pellets and when i asked for a bag of their 6mm's they told me that they had ran out!.........crackin that mate eh!
      To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Just noticed on their website that as of 1st Sept you are allowed to use any bonafied fishmeal pellet on the hook!
        Still got to buy their feed pellets though.

Comment

Thats good news then, cant get on with there red hookers( nothing to do with rooney)
          Let us all bag up

Comment

Had some good inside info mate in a p.m!

Comment

Are you going to let me know or after the match will you tell me lol
              Let us all bag up

Comment

Ill tell ya once ive found out if it works mate! i would hate to give you duff information!!!!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                X