Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

woodston manor swollow pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woodston manor swollow pool

hi lads can anyone give me advise on this pool as in lines to fish what baits on them lines cheers
    [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

im sure it's picked up since we had it in march,Andy, 9 dry netted i think about 15lb won it on corn, two back from big tree, winner fished it the day before match, and had one bream 3lb aint seen a lot on the place since problems. good luck son.

Comment

hello untied used to be the dog dangley bits ,he was advised by the E A to get rid of a lot of fish they were gasping guess that was 2years ago no airrators you could do 300lb down the edge on corn or meat people were feading 24tins in a 5hr match and they would devour it as a late its crap my advise you want t be bak of the island and fish down the edge ,down the front shelf and upto the island as best as you can take som casters or maggots for shallow best of luck you will need it does a blinding sandwich

Comment

thanx lads it dont sound to good mate how its fishing at the min
        [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X