Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Coppice Hall Lane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coppice Hall Lane

Me and my lad aged 9 are going to coppice hall lane burntwood weekend, only been fishing for about 12 months and both luv it, think there are 4 pools there does anyone have any advise what pool would be best for us as we are beginners??? and advise on bait, we both fish on the pole. Thanks

sorry coppice lane pools

Comment

Hi Sumo.
      My experience of fishing Coppice is that most of the pools fish well. The Bridge pool is a bit hard going at the moment, I would fish Becketts pool and fish maggotts or corn down the inside.Also try Swimstim green ground bait mixed into a paste.
      Good luck!

Comment

Thanks les

Comment

get on becketts pool mate, fish expanders not too far out and you will catch tench, crucians, mirrors nd commons, skimmers most chucks, its a great fishery, a chuck to the island with a feeder is worth it aswell. in the afternoon the fish will be literally under your feet, last time i went i was fishing so that i could literally reach down and touch the end of ,my top kit nd had fish to around 8lb, they go up to low doubles in there though, an all round great fishery mate

Comment

Thanks badger, i am also from around the Blakenall bloxwich area, was talking to peter at the barbers in leamore who has fished there quite a lot, he also says what a great fishery it is too. Do u know if there are any match's on becketts pool on sundays??????

Also fish expanders????? not sure what that means mate, can u help me a bit more on that, sorry learning more and more everyday.

Comment

JAMIE 07933488986 give this guy a call he's the bailiff, on there and runs the matches

Comment

Originally posted by sumo68 View Post
                Thanks badger, i am also from around the Blakenall bloxwich area,

Also fish expanders????? not sure what that means mate, can u help me a bit more on that, sorry learning more and more everyday.
                If you're from Bloxwich/Blakenall just pop into Allens tackle and ask Shaun or Neil for a bag of expanding pellets all you need to know will be on the bag..but either one of them wil be more than willing to give you some advice on using/preparing them.
                As all the others have said have a chuck on becketts (the big pool) it's a cracking venue.

Carl.
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

i work in allens myself , im in tomorrow, i wouldnt ring jamie as hes on a fishing holiday at the moment in holland i fink, expanders are pellets that need pumping to sink mate , or you could just fish corn and meat down the sides because that works very well too

Comment

and there is a club match on sunday mate yes, but thats only a few of the pegs so theres always pegs free

Comment

i'm calling in allens tomorrow, maybe u can help me out with bait, that would be great badger. Thanks for your help.

Was in there a few weeks ago, got my lad a new pole, landing net, rigs, ect

Comment

Thanks carlbags, Thanks tunna

Comment

sorry i didnt see you mate i was probably riddling the maggots down the back!!! seems as i have to do all of the dirty work!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X