Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Stick fishing on the Thames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick fishing on the Thames

Where would you stick fish and obviously catch on the Thames for the price of a day ticket , also info on car parking etc. Also any info on clubs to join
    Cheers
    Doug

Hi doug,
    The closest stretch of the thames to you would probably be runnymede,near staines (jct 13 m25).
    And the good news is,it's free fishing! Parking can be difficult,but I've parked in the runnymede hotel car park before and it's just a short walk from there. Give the guys at davies angling in staines a bell,they'll put you right. There's also some good stretches in sunbury,hampton court,shepperton and kingston-all free fishing.the guys at tackle tarts in ashford,middx are good for advice here. As for clubs,I belong to uxbridge rovers and we've got 4 nice stretches of the thames around windsor and maidenhead-and some stretches of the river colne that hold big chub and barbel.
    I hope this helps
    Paul.
    Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
    Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Thanks for the info Paul hopefully i will make the trip soon

Cheers
      Doug

Comment

Working...
      X