Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

lindholme oasis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lindholme oasis

got a clubbie on ere 2moro any info????? never fished this 1 know its only 14.5 metres wide max. what baits etc!!!

maggots matey maybe worm and caster at 4m and if they are working the other bank use a little 15g preston method feeder with micro's onit, got me a 2nd place pal. also i hope you aint in any of the 20's pegs they are mega shallow, the 40's and 50's are good pegs and same on the opposite side 1-20. but as neil has just had god knows how many tons of hardcore deliverd they have have dumped it bang in the middle of oasis i aint sure what pegs will produce
    [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

30g!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Comment

its 14.5m wide u elephant and not much of a slope at other bank!! also if u draw an end peg make most of it!!!!!
        [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

It's actually up to 17.5M in places! And 30G is better! Ask Tom Pickering!

Comment

And you didn't win off the end peg!

Comment

lol
              Paypal gift is for friends only

Comment

I had a good match on maggot & hemp fed heavy fishing shallow last week in the open, won the lake with 75lbs. But i was on the end peg, which always should win unless you make a balls of it! The low number pegs are mostly 16M or more as nathan said, then at around peg 18 it starts to narrow & is shallower, but it can be a good area for bigger mirrors and commons across to the sedges in the 20's, there are some right lumps. Had some good weights this year on top 2 plus 2, fishing meat, pellet & paste on different days & had some 70lbs+ weights, usually by alternating lines at 10 o'clock & 2 o'clock. worm & caster would be a good bet, especially if its a hard day. Peg 2 is the best on the lake, but 63 isn't far behind (the 90 degree corner) & can be good with either long pole or small method feeder.
                Chris aka Looney &/or NotOneBite
                My club - [url]www.yanglers.org.uk[/url]
                My Blog - [url]http://chrishatman.xanga.com[/url]

Comment

Working...
                X