Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Jims pool , near Hallow tip .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jims pool , near Hallow tip .

I have a match next month on a little known venue . The place is near Hallow tip and is as far as I know called Jims pool . It is a match only pool , NO day tickets .
    A few of our club members fished it a few years ago and it was a total sweet corn attack for carp , other baits just didn`t work .
    No one as been there since then , and I would like to know what the venue is fishing like now . Any info would be appreciated .

Lots of rules
    The place is Awesome !!!
    Colin

Comment

Thats right BIG COL as for being little known try and get a booking on it, beleieve he his taking booking for 2013.

Its name is Greenhills fishery take plenty corn, which pool do you have

Comment

Cant Wait till im old enough to Fish with the Vets !!
        They are on there Regular
        Colin

Comment

Originally posted by ridgeacre View Post
          Thats right BIG COL as for being little known try and get a booking on it, beleieve he his taking booking for 2013.

Its name is Greenhills fishery take plenty corn, which pool do you have
          Not sure which pool we have . Do they fish different or are they similar ?

Comment

poleaxe, we have the old pool in two weeks, and mate fishing new pool next week, i'll keep you posted mate. normally corn, corn and more corn, but may slow down a bit now.
            no pole pots/ cups, feeders, etc till after October, then i think lead only, no pellets, meat for hook only, i will PM you.

plenty info if you type greenhills in search.
            tunna
            Talk Angling User
            Last edited by tunna; 20 September 2010, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Vets match last week big weights off Both pools as usual
              Mainly on corn i believe
              The pools fish all year round
              Great Venue
              Colin

Comment

maggot works well on the new pool (curlew pool) fished next to the pallet your fishing off take at least 6 pints goodluck
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

Cheers lads thanks for the advice , will look out for your replies Tunna, good luck .

Comment

Working...
                  X