Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Larford Speci Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larford Speci Lake

Has anybody fished the Speci Lake in the last couple of weeks or so? Does anybody know which methods are workin? i have a club match coming up shortly, thanks

i didnt know there was a specimen lake at larford...........

Comment

We was on there a few weeks ago i would fish the bomb wiv 8mm pellets and keep pinging 8mmm over the top (non stop) no need to go far 25-30m. Fish pellet wag over same line when wind allows. If this does not tickle your fancy then pole 5-7m at bottom ov shelf or 13m wiv 6mm meat and corn.

Comment

Ok Thanks mate, the pellet wag and lead sounds good then, is the method feeder worth a throw? also how about pellet on 13m pole line? or is that a no no?? thanks again

Comment

We had 2 matches recently, the first was won with pellet shallow at 16mtr, 65lb if i recall correctly back up weights were mostly meat on the deck short, 4 to 5mtr.
          The 2nd match was won on corn short 4/5mtr, again meat formed most the follow up weights.
          Everyone who tried to catch on the waggy finished way down, the fish showed no interest at all. Method feeder only caught small skimmers.

Carl.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ALLENS TACKLE AND BAITS, LEAMORE, WALSALL.

Comment

Thanks for all info lads, will now form a plan of attack!! cheers

Comment

Working...
            X