Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

lannys lagoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lannys lagoon

fishing lannys tomorrow.know its a bit late but anyone got any tips on methods never fished it before thanx

Let me know how you got on please shazza as I have a club match there next Sunday
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

bad day

struggled leigh, 10lb 4oz won it on peg 8 i can 2nd with 7lb 12oz.very cold.all the fish were in corner peg 21 but no one drew round that area.owner said due to cold winds and changed of weather overnight.even silver fish didnt show.good look next week im at lavender hall on bens

Comment

Has any body else been because i am going with my dad on a match
        From Shreams

Comment

Fish this place a lot. It does depend on weather conditions but you should get bites on maggots (red) or (bronze). Feed little and often I used a drip container on my pole. Feed maggots over a bed of Halibut Marine 4mm pellets and hemp. Fish about four or five meters out at dead depth with a slow sinking shotting pattern. Feed corn and meat in another part of the swim over pellets and you will not go far wrong. If you get the crucian carp feeding you will bag up very quickly. Roach and rudd will be the first you will probably catch along with a few skimmer bream. Soft pellet works well also.

Comment

Working...
          X