Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Aire and Calder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aire and Calder

Hi
    I have it on good authority that the canal is fishing its rocks off at the moment, especially around Heck and Pollington.
    Was going to chance my arm but theres matches on over the next two weekends, anybody fishing or has fished there and any reports?
    Gary

always the same at this time of year you can actually see the fish slowly coming down the canal when your on them fish 6m with maggot most of the time double maggot to sort out stampers feed over 2pts over 5hrs weights over 20lb reachable used to fish the eastern winter league on it the most unfair venue on the circuit if you didnt draw there the rest of the canal scratched for 1lb

Comment

7 kilo odd won our match at pollington with a few 6 kilo and 5 kilo weights all on the wides. Those on the narrows the other side of the bridge mainly struggled. Best weight from the sections at Great Heck was a 6 kilo and a 5 kilo I think.
      MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Is that a clay lane match Nicky?
        Simon Young
        Admin
        Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
        web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Paul Caygill's 'Happy League'
          MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Working...