Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Severn - Worcester Racecourse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severn - Worcester Racecourse

So ive just moved to worcester university and wondering if anyone new anything about the pegs behind the racecourse, i spoke to a local today who said there is some good fishing there.

Is it a day ticket or free water ... ?

Any advice would be appreciated

It is managed by WDUAA you can get season tickets and day tickets for all their waters ,not sure how much they are as i am a Life member ,previous Superintendent Baillif / Match Secretary and press officer .So i dont have to buy 1
    You can also get a permit from Council offices as Racecourse is owned by them.
    The stretch is not fished much through the summer months but does get fished quite a bit throughout the latter end of the season
    Responds to Waggler, Stick ,Topper & Pole for Roach Skimmers perch dace chub nice enjoyable fishing there is still a fair shoal of Bream around the bottom of the bend open end feeder
    Normaly fishes better with a bit of colour in .
    Colin

Comment

Thanks for your help colin much appreciated

Comment

Have a dip into here Bellsta

Untitled Page
        Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Thanks for your help tk

Comment

Working...
          X