Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

fen lakes lincoln

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fen lakes lincoln

think this is wat its called lol
    got a knock up on ere on saturday
    anyone fish it???
    baits methods etc

Fish down the edge mate top two sections of pole.Take plenty of bait and 4 keepnets you'll need it.Try expanders, banded hard pellet if they are really having it.
    I think the record is 269lb.
    Behind a successful man is a good woman, behind an unsuccessful man is the other woman.

Comment

only fished it once its absoloutly stuffed with fish as Edgar says fish short feed plenty do not stop feeding or fish will just go to next peg ave a nice day

Comment

blimey Edgar why dont we fish it on the ta site or is it to far for dnw lots of traveling thats what we want,

Comment

fen

Originally posted by kev bell View Post
          blimey Edgar why dont we fish it on the ta site or is it to far for dnw lots of traveling thats what we want,
          Not joking Kev it's absolutely stuffed with fish.
          Behind a successful man is a good woman, behind an unsuccessful man is the other woman.

Comment

I think we should fish it mate

Comment

I think we should fish it mate
              Kev it's at Metheringham,only 8 miles up the road from Ruskington on the B1188.

Comment

If lakeman is ok about it i can try and move the match in december to this venue if its free and also add it to one of the dates next year. Does any one know the owner or any phone numbers as i have never seen the place.
                Steve Davies

Comment

Steve number is 01142359047 Karon/wanye

Comment

that will be a bit far for you steve mate ha ha ha ha

Comment

I will give them a try. mind you i didn't know the road carried on after ruskington.
                      Steve Davies

Comment

you probably dont know how much a litre of petrol is come on you yids 4-1

Comment

you probably dont know how much a litre of petrol is come on you yids 4-1
                          We still do gallons in the east.
                          Steve Davies

Comment

I can remember when it was 1shilling 4 penneys a gallon, in new money 7p

Comment

sTEVE YOU ARE A NORTHERNER MATE HA HA HA HA

Comment

Working...
                              X