Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Cuttle mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuttle mill

Hi all i have a contest in two weeks at Cuttle mill its silver fish only so any info on bait and methods would be great thanks.

feed one line at 13m at 2 o'clock wiv mircro pellet and fish a 4mm expander over top for skimmers and roach 0.12 main line to 0.10 bottom wiv blue hydro and feed another line at 13m 10 o'clock wiv castors same rig not deep at all bout 3 or 4 feet soft bed so u will need to replumb up throw the match and then chuck a method two the island smalll preston one wiv mircos and fish a banded 6mm on that some gd skimmers and roach to be had. hope this helps

Comment

Aidens right, i fished it sunday using similar tactics and bait, its well shallow though, be sure to ship your pole well away from your target area then drop in over the top

Comment

Sorry to hijack, but what sort of weights are you guys doing off there?
        Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

cuttle mill

Thanks lads i will give it a go and i will let you know how i got on.

Comment

Working...
          X