Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The glebe pool 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The glebe pool 1

Any one know any thing about this pool? I have a match there soon and looking for info. How wide is the lake? What methods work? Bait and so on. Many thanks for looking
    proline angling products

Im on there tomorrow, will let you know how I get on.

Comment

open ended feeder mate with micros init you have to use a 20inch hooklink and i wud use a 6mm banded pellet to the other bank (range between 26m to 30m+). feed a short line with hemp n corn (6/7m) i advise u fill it in with both baits so take 8 tins of corn and 5/6 pints of hemp maybe a little more i messed up last time and didnt fill it in enough on me short line!! no meat of anysort can be used so only other thing is to try caster upinwater pal. in the TA match 1st was 106lb 2nd 104lb 3rd im sure was 80or90lb and this was a bad day mate as it had been matched hard 3days before our match

good luck mate
      Last edited by SheffieldLad; 30 September 2010, 12:00 AM.
      [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

Fished yesterday 22 of us in a line from peg 5 to 27. End peg (27) won with 125lb mainly on corn on the short pole. I fished pellet waggler as no body was catching on the feeder. Couldnt keep them in front of me all the time and only managed 77lb for 4th overall. Pegging was tight and I was in the middle between 2nd place and 3rd place. 2nd place caught late on with corn short pole and 3rd caught on the pellet waggler same as me. I never had a bite on the inside but I only fed a tin of corn and about half a pint of hemp

Comment

we fished it last saturday, peg 28 won with 76lb, he fished mid way across in deepest water with 8mm pellet lasooed/banded onto a 20 inch hooklength attached to a 1/2oz bomb firein 3-4 loose feed 8mm over it throughout the whole six hour match, if it's as cold as last saturday take some maggot and caster with you as the owner said it was a proven bait at the glebe in very cold conditions,, trouble is dont know if he meant on short pole or down the edge !
          Sean Hanrahan

Comment

take a hand full of dead reds then pal for feeder.... or go all out and fish maggot short with at least 7 pints of them lots of bait is always good at this venue person to ask is CarpCruncher123 he is a very good angler at the glebe
            [B][COLOR="blue"]"QUALITY AND VALUE HANDMADES AT THE RIGHT PRICE"[/COLOR][/B]

[B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="blue"]'I.L FLOATS'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Comment

thanks to you all on the advise and to you sheffieldlad for all the info
              proline angling products

Comment

Working...
              X