Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

back deans at woodland view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back deans at woodland view

Fishing back deans a week on sunday can anyone put me right on tactics for this pool as I’ve never fished this one on this venue.

Thanks in advance of your replies
    [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
    106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Done ok in the past just down the first shelf on big pellet. About 4m ish, on the deck.
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Cheers Blueser, i was told today in a local tackle shop that, that is still the case with a 6mm or 8mm.
      But I’m just trying to edge by bets due to the weather getting colder.
      [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

They have it up in the water on there too mate, you would be surprised how you can catch either in mid water or shallow even at this time of the year, and dont forget the margins.
        To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

I have my plan for the margins all sorted and they definitely wont be ignored. Thanks for the advice.

Comment

sneeky sneeky Mr lowe,Ill have to keep my eye on you ,i'll gladly take some info of here and whats this plan for the margins?
            All the gear and no idea.

Comment

You will find out come the weigh in old pal.
              Took you long enough to get on here.

You will be just like your avatar (small fish) lmao

Comment

Working...
              X