Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Stratford Upon Avon Venues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stratford Upon Avon Venues

Hi ALL

well i hope i can get some help as we aimed to fish the avon tomorro near stratford but reports say it may be unfishable due to rain fall

so inbetween solihull and stratford is there any good day ticket waters that you would recomend

possibly somewhere that allows keepnets as we was having a small match between the four of us

if you know anywhere it would be a great help

Cheers

ETEC
    Just got back into fishing so please be patient

people were still fishing the avon today at bidford it was about 2 foot up and coloured we have a match by welford tomorrow we are still gonna give it a go you never no it might fish better with some colour on it

Comment

It Was still rising at 5pm this evening

i wish you good luck but its raining hard at the moment and it wont take much now to push it over

ETEC
      Just got back into fishing so please be patient

Comment

For your future ref. Arden Fishery in the area your refering to. Google directions, located on a fruit farm cant bring the name to mind but it,s good one a chuck fishing.
        Not all monsters but plenty of sport

Comment

Originally posted by Westy1946 View Post
          For your future ref. Arden Fishery in the area your refering to. Google directions, located on a fruit farm cant bring the name to mind but it,s good one a chuck fishing.
          Not all monsters but plenty of sport
          Here you go: Arden Fisheries As Westy says, good one a chuck fishing, and you can use keepnets but you need seperate nets for carp and silvers.
          Last edited by tackle tart; 3 October 2010, 05:57 PM.
          I got a new rod for the wife. I'll miss her, but it's a quality rod.

Comment

If you are more interested in Fishing Rivers any where below Eckington is still fishable with a couple of foot in
            Or there is the Mill Avon @ Tewkesbury
            Also any of the smaller brooks around Stratford Bidford & Evesham can produce some memorable days !!!
            Not easy fishing but still great fun
            Colin

Comment

Working...
            X