Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Willow Lakes Foston - Hawthorn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow Lakes Foston - Hawthorn

Anyone know how this is fishing at the mo? baits pegs and methods?

I fished the open there saturday and drew hawthorne,I won it with 54lb on meat down edge and had a few f1s over on pellet.I was on peg 7.When i go again i would probably switch to feeding caster instead of meat as its dropping a bit cooler now.It was 1st time ive been this year so maybe someone else could give you more info.

Comment

cheers mate

Comment

I fished there on the same open and was on chestnut and had 35lb in the last hour, the whole venue is fishing quite hard at the moment but the last hour can make all the difference. I fished hawthorne a few weeks ago and came 2nd with 119lb from peg 29 fishing pellet or corn over 4mm pellet to the island. Before that i won from peg 5 with 90lb fishing the left hand margin with pellet over pellet. As i said it is changing and it as got to be a feed little and not so often until you see how they want. As for pegs if i had my pick i would go for peg 29, 3, 28, 16/17, 13, 23 in that order.
        Steve Davies

Comment

Working...
        X