Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Nordley pools BAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nordley pools BAA

Anyone know anything about the nordley pools onm the baa licence

all info greatly recieved

Cheers

ETEC
    Just got back into fishing so please be patient

Hard. Can usually get a few on the waggler etc, small stuff, but the carp fishing isnt easy. I havent fished the small pools, as in 1 and 2, but fished the others. Might give them another crack soon.

Comment

a couple of years ago i used to fish them regular always used the pole mainly and caught at about 9 metres carp and bream mainly fishing corn over pellet some of the bream are big in pools 3 and 4 if you can get them going some big crucians in pool 3 as well

Comment

method feeder catches well on No2 with mini boilies, No1 mixed but a lot of speci boys have been fishing this as well for double figure carp, i usually fish corn and or pellet over 4mm pellets for mixed bags of roach,bream and carp on No1- maggot will catch loads of silvers= rudd,roach, and gudgeon.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies

so i take it there not bad waters

anyone know about pool 5 as it does look very margin fishy

ETEC
          Just got back into fishing so please be patient

Comment

i used to love No5, but last two years not fished very well, i think of east european friends paid us a visit around 18months ago, used to be some lovely crucians in there on small bits of meat.

Comment

Working...
            X