Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

greenhills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greenhills

fishing on the new pool saturday, has anyone got any latest tips or methods, best pegs etc

MOST PEGS FISH WELL top 2 left right,take ten tins of corn little and often with the feed they will come.as a rule you will need a ton.last time i fished i was 1peg of the corner on the car park side did 86lb never went out above top 2.took about an hour to take off but then non stop.i used .16 line 14 B911 HOOK AND 20 ELASTIC.SPEED FISHING was won by andy 222 middle peg far bank with 144lb 18 fished lowest weight 26lb lots of 50lb plus.
    andy did start a bit further out the clever sod and red maggs showed well for a few,but as i said fish comfertable feed little and often and they will come.
    not an excuse but i had a strong wind in me face left to right so i struggled with presentation for a lot of the match that said best day ive had this year.
    ps with the rules there a good pal said corn cos of the cost,gallon of mags cost 2 much for me but if its in youre budget your choice have a look at the match result on hear was about 2 months ago if you need any more info be happy to help you will ask me pal but he aint been down there this month try andy222 if hes about.

Comment

Dumd qustion.

I have just returned to match fishing so please excuse the dumb qustion, but which Greenhill fishery is this?
      Part time fisherman. Full time legend ;)
      [url]www.whitehallrushwickac.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Its at Grimely near Worc,s only matches no day tickets, unless you are staying at the farm B&B

Comment

Yeah I thought it was that one I used to fish it a fair bit when Jim Court opened it up. Does he still own it?
          Part time fisherman. Full time legend ;)
          [url]www.whitehallrushwickac.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Working...
          X