Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

lodge farm lilly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lodge farm lilly

first winter league match on here this coming saturday, anyone fished it lately or know whats catchin? any info appreciated.

we had our club match on lily yesterday,we had the railway bank.25lb won it,i was 2nd with 22lb.it fished hard with a long time in between bites.lad who won it fished peg 71.he fished method to the middle 2 or 3 red maggots on a 18 hook,he said he couldn't get a bite on any 'big' baits.i fished peg 64 and caught 7 carp on method to middle,corn,meat and maggot swapping it about to get a bite.i done myself a bit trying to fish shallow,i'd made me mind up to feed caster and meat up in the water but they never came.i had 1 ide on the deck on worm but nowt else.saying that i concentrated on the shallow attack and method so never gave it a chance on the deck.
    bill said 35lb won saturdays match which was also a struggle.obviously the cold nights and a FROST saturday night didn't help.

Comment

cheers mart, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X