Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

victoria embankment nottingham (river trent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• victoria embankment nottingham (river trent)

Hi
    as any one fished the trent embankment in nottingham the last few weeks

regards
    torchwood
    torchwood fishing tackle stocks kobra method feeders carp vader baits and loads more

waggler it mate nice fishing
    [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

thanks kkingfishers is it mainly roach these days on the steps

torchwood
      torchwood fishing tackle stocks kobra method feeders carp vader baits and loads more

Comment

Talking to tim appen [matchmen supplies] on friday hesaid that the area around the paddling pool was fishing the best the week before ,hope this helps ?

Comment

Originally posted by torchwood View Post
          thanks kkingfishers is it mainly roach these days on the steps

torchwood
          Depending where you go but mostly yes some skimmers up the top end of the steps where the power station use to be deeper water there. Near trent bridge you pick the odd chub up. Next bridge up the foot one shallow close in some bream on feeder i waggler most of it but when its up a bit you catch on stick. ps the other sides deeper outside forest ground good to. lady bay bridge chub under it good luck best in summer when the girls/ ladies sit on the step behind you lol
          GOOD TIME TO FISH IT FROM NOW ON
          [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

Comment

For years we fished at the back of trent end,cracking bags of roach on hemp and tares and big bream chucking towards the canal entrance on the otherside ,problem being if you fish weekends here either forest at home [cant park] or the dickhead rowers come right into the bank .If you fish it i suggest you go during the week,beware though there is some monster pike and carp under your feet ,never had so many pike strikes as here ,but if the roach show you will be in for a cracking day ,erm might have just talked myself into going lol

Comment

thanks for the info herbert the turbot
              do you have to get there early at the weekend to get the spot you want

torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by torchwood View Post
                thanks for the info herbert the turbot
                do you have to get there early at the weekend to get the spot you want

torchwood
                Use to not now

Comment

Yeah your right there we used to park under the stand as the lights are left on and tackle up under it then get the stove out for bacon sandwiches but had to get there at 4.30 in the morning to get in but it dont get fished like that now ?I plan to give it a go in the week and will post how i get on ,ok i'll do the jokes but you never know might get a plesant surprise,i fish there once when they did a piece in AT we were fishig whips with hemp and tares and really did catch well as did the chap doing the report, 2-3 weeks later we could'nt get in !

Comment

Working...
                  X