Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Bradshaws at Bolton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradshaws at Bolton

Hi i have a match at bradshaws next week on pool 8 i think its the new canal has any one got any info on how to fish it baits and so on thanks
    Kenny

fished it a month ago the fish are small i used a 6 elastic small baits maggots ,casters,chopped worm and 4mm pellets if its warm you might catch 12 inches deep on a top 3 but it does switch off if afew people are fishing its a weird set up its sort of about 8 different sections and anything fron 6 meters to 13 meters wide there are the odd lump

Comment

Fished it yesterday. I agree with andy on everything on what he says. Take plenty of maggot caster. I tried corn and meat but nothing was showing. I did get a few nice bream to 3lb but could not keep them there, I usually use dynamite Silver X Feeder groundbate on places like that but did not take any, I think that would have kept the bream and big silvers going.
      [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Working...
      X