Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Packington - Gearys Level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packington - Gearys Level

Hi all,

Im busy booking matches for club next year, and this place has caught my eye. I know its got 40 odd pegs, and the method is effective there, but can someone tell me if it has proper pegs, ie/ pallets, concrete etc. I'll only end up with a chorus of moans if it hasnt!

John.
    Real men fish rivers

Yes John it has established pegs, some are pallets these are located on the high bank and are the lower numbers, the remainder are at ground level and slabbed, PM Burch1 hes the fishery manager sure he will give you all the info you need.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Brian....
      Real men fish rivers

Comment

Ample room between pegs and every different method you can think of will catch fish.Straight lead,pellet wagg,method,candle,pole all good.Supplied with keepnets and weighed in,all you have to do is turn up and fish.
        cornerstone.

Comment

sounds good where is this place we are always looking for new venues

Comment

So good we booked it twice for 2011.
            By Birmingham airport mate.
            [SIZE="3"][COLOR="#2e8b57"][COLOR="lime"][SIZE="4"]Maver-Rich[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

NEW PB 108lb 2oz, 26/08/2012 Wyatt?s pool, Cobhouse Fishery
            106lb 4oz, 17/08/2011 Laugherne Island pool, Cobhouse Fishery

Comment

cheers maver

Comment

Working...
              X