Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

willesley lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• willesley lake

has anybody got any info on willesley lake? i fished it years ago. i have a club match there in two weeks time and would like to know how it is fishing at the moment and what is the best method to bag up. any info would be greatly appreciated. cheers.

I'll be on this one as well so any info would be most welcome
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]Coton Cons AC[/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][URL]www.victorian-bulldog.co.uk[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Comment

Anybody have any info on this venue?????
      everything louder than everything else:D

Comment

used to be full of skimmers when i fished it regular ,,,,but dont know any one who does now i believe the opens stopped years back and the carp boys bivvy up there...

Fisheries.co.uk - Willesley Lake Fishery, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire

thats the best i can do ...sorry
        Last edited by Larry Teepot; 2 October 2007, 11:27 PM.
        In darkness we do what we can
        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Cheers Larry
          [B][FONT="Tahoma"]"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it." Winston Churchill. [/FONT][/B]

Comment

Fishmeal groundbait and hair rigged pellets at range doing the damage at the moment.
            [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Cheers David

Comment

How did you get on Sumo ?
                Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

Working...
                X