Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

hallcroft- Bridge pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hallcroft- Bridge pool

Hi all
    i have a club match in a week at this fishery but i have never been or heard of it, any info such as tactics, baits and methods will be helpfull
    cheers
    Jake
    [COLOR="red"]Pride[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]Of[/COLOR][COLOR="#ff00ff"]Derby[/COLOR][COLOR="#00ffff"]Juniors[/COLOR]:cool: [COLOR="#ff00ff"]Drawbag [COLOR="#00ffff"]Wanabeee :)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

any one fished it or is this post a complete waste of time ?
    [COLOR="red"]Pride[/COLOR][COLOR="lime"]Of[/COLOR][COLOR="#ff00ff"]Derby[/COLOR][COLOR="#00ffff"]Juniors[/COLOR]:cool: [COLOR="#ff00ff"]Drawbag [COLOR="#00ffff"]Wanabeee :)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

fish bridge regular visual baits are working well at the moment dampened micro pellet with corn or red maggot over the top. 3 swims 14 m 5 to 6m feed little and often if no luck feed just of the second shelf top 2 +1 if near an aeriator try the feeder same again corn red maggot make sure you have good balanced tackle as the carp can win u the match they average 7lb plus double figures are still showing..

Comment

fished this match today but the owners put us on moat which was a bit of a mickey take but uno. i won with 14lb 14oz fished really hard had a 8m line with worm and caster and a 13+14.5 m line with pellet tried a maggot line but no luck waste of time tbh but thats fishing sometimes lol
        Last edited by hurricane; 9 November 2010, 12:12 AM. Reason: swearing

Comment

I'm there this Sat anyone got any advice?

Comment

Working...
          X