Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Willow Marsh near Elmbridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow Marsh near Elmbridge

Was hoping for some info regarding this place, i think its the Dragonfly pool that we are fishing next sunday.

Any info would be appreciated.
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Phoned up today as i had the chance of a crafty practice on Monday and the bloke told me that the fishery was not open through the week and was only open at weekends now that it has become quiet!!!!

Whats that all about???????
    To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

yes mate told me the same, we have booked a match there in early part of year, pools closed in week as just not enough business to be worth staying open, at least should help the fishing at weekends eh

Comment

Suppose, never looked at it like that

Comment

Anything anyone?

Comment

hello again m8 you may well still catch shallow got to use his pellets ,think there scretchen pellets ,the flyer tends to be on what they call the point which is straight infront of the car park,aint fished it in a year so little bit out of the loop to the right of the point it seems shallower the far bank seems to throw up quite well would take the tip rod,they tend to catch some big fish down the edge,dont no if that will work this time of year but put something down there and keep haveing a look ,if iwere going blind would take maggots as its going to catch everything that swims as i say have seen them catch this time of year shallow didnt no he had closed through the week could make it hard if there not being feed as they may well go into torpa my m8 the fish farmer at cob house says if there not being feed they start to shut down for the winter thats when they go into torpa thats anotheir reason why i would select maggots all the best my m8 said you had good weights of kings on your match

Comment

Nice one gurustu, thanks for that.
              We could do with a pair of walkie talkies mate lol, seems like most of my feedback comes from you at the mo! not after a cut of me winnins are ya pal???????????

Wasnt bad at Kings mate, i won with 40lb dead, 23lb was second, and 19 third, no real lumps showed mate, i had around 50 fish for the 40lb with the odd one about 2 - 3lb.
              cheers agian,

Blueser

Comment

fished quite well m8 my m8 said its been averageing 25 30 pound.As i said m8 if you need info and i can help ,i dont mind there is enough people out there who wouldnt tell you anything ,why i dont understand aint like there your there opposition,and if my info helps some 1 thats good enough for me .I lost my mojo with match fishing for the last 8mths and it es me of im just starting to get it back,should have been on a winter league at woodland veiw teams of 4 18 teams in total started today but im not serious enough at the momment ,just hopeing it comes back,so what im trying to say is .Maybe this will be my salvation,it all stemed when my club the fitters got to the final at tunnel barn in van de eynde in the super cup we finished 10 over all which wasnt to bad considering how many clubs enter and get knocked out along the way it is a fiddle so many rinngers in it .any way enough as i say if you need advise just pm .1 match i fished at willow marsh on dragon i were on the far bank 3rd of the way round to the right as you look of the car park i feed 18 tins of corn down the edge and if i didnt feed a pot every bite i couldnt get abite came second with 134 but that were in the summer all the best in your match

Comment

Nice one gurustu, your advice is greatly appreciated. Hope you get your MOJO back pal!

All the best,

Comment

thanks m8 all the best

Comment

Working...
                    X