Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Pine Lake Fisheries. Doncaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pine Lake Fisheries. Doncaster

Anyone have any info on this venue?

Thanks Danny

Pine lake

Hi Danb,

I fished it in a club match in Sept, It only been open for about 5 months and is a well run venue, it as a large island in the middle and i caught my fish by hair rigging meat and chucking tight to it. The fishing was hard but this could have been due to the floods. Mark supplies all nets even landing net but don't forget your pole. Our match was won with 43lb mostly carp you have to use is pellets and make sure that you are using barbless hooks because he comes round and checks. if i was to rate the place out of 10 i would give it a 7.

Originally posted by danb
    Anyone have any info on this venue?

Thanks Danny
    [url]www.salvesen-angling-club.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Thanks geoff. Can you remember what the depths were? and were there many silvers mainly ide caught as i have heard of a few been in, if so are they worth targeting?

Comment

Pine lake

the depth as different all over some places it was 4ft and other 6ft but he as put a map of the lake in the cabin so have a quick look when you get there. I didnt have that many ide and same for the lads next to me, you would be better targeting the carp
        [url]www.salvesen-angling-club.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Thanks again. Iam gonna have a run through this morning just to have a look.

Comment

Working...
          X