Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

lodge farm,, long island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lodge farm,, long island

any info welcome fella's
    i know absolutley sod all about ths lake!!!
    thanks!
    :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

draw on the railway bank 90s small pellet feeder or wag to island pole on deck at 13mtrs pellet or mag

Comment

whats depths sparky?????
      :cool::cool:"LEAKY LLOYD",,,,"TURNING NO HOPERS INTO FLYERS"!:cool::cool::rolleyes::p

Comment

top 4 at 13mtrs 8=9ft

Comment

bttt

Comment

I've always done well on there with waggler and maggot to island, no feed.

Comment

47lb won our winter league match last week pole fishing meat at 13m on peg 78. peg 82 got 2nd pellet feeder 28lb all us on railway side struggled.

Comment

same as top pond at barnbugh lloyd dont like big hooks on the feeder animal size 20 for hair rigging

Comment

do you have to go far out on pole,,, i noticed all the best weights came from people fishing at the 14.5 meter limit on signal last weekend!!
                  just wondered if this was the same????

Comment

Working...
                  X