Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

River Tame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River Tame

Anyone fish the river tame in or around tamworth, i would not mind a bit of info on it as i crossed it today around kingsbury and it looked great.

fishes well in the colder weather lots of pegs round the park area ....tackle shop in tamworth will tell you more lot of the guys who fish borrowpit fish there as well i prefer the anker myself some clonking chub in there and down by the pigs there are massive bream shoals.......why did i ever leave it i dont know
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Join the Kingsbury club! I can get you details if you want then. They've the running of a large lake with double figure bream and clonking tench in as well!!
      John - Kingfisher
      Talk Angling Senior Member
      Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

thanks larry for your reply i have fished the anker loads of times and i must admit i love the river , KINGFISHER if you can get me the details for kingsbury fishing club that would be great thanks

Comment

kingsbury ac

kingsbury ac have a match every sunday on either the river at kingsbury or on the dead arm of the tame (at coton road.)they meet at the car park in coton road at 7-45.you have to be a member to fish.the waters they have are canal at grendon and b,ham to faz canal in birmingham.the lake in coton road.river tame at kingsbury.after the matches they all gather in the royal oak in kingsbury at about 3-30.
          hope it is of use.
          graham

Comment

Phill01 I'll pm you!
            John - Kingfisher
            Talk Angling Senior Member
            Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

The Tame fishes very well early morning and last thing at night..........not so good when the sun gets on it

Comment

Cheers guys

Comment

Working...
                X