Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Dayhouse fishery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayhouse fishery

Has anyone fished or heard of dayhouse fishery in Romsley as when I went to Hunnington yesterday someone was raving about the place, so I went down for a look and sure enough everyone on there(both pools) had been catching consistently all day, it looked a bit of an hole but the fishing looks good, just wondering what people thought of the place???
    :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
    [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

What looks more than a hole than hunnington
    I want an end peg

Comment

Its a lot better than bloody Hunnington, at least there are a few fish to be caught
      Team Mosella Black Country

Sex is like Poker.
      If you havnt got a good partner.
      Then you better have a good Hand

Comment

Yea, its solid. if you fell in you wouldn't reach the bottom.
        [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by leetwin View Post
          Has anyone fished or heard of dayhouse fishery in Romsley as when I went to Hunnington yesterday someone was raving about the place, so I went down for a look and sure enough everyone on there(both pools) had been catching consistently all day, it looked a bit of an hole but the fishing looks good, just wondering what people thought of the place???
          were is it Lee close to Hunnington or far away?
          [FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"]Matt.Ingram be the name
          Guess who is back...
          [COLOR="Red"]Shiamano[/COLOR]
          [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by davidwhittington View Post
            Yea, its solid. if you fell in you wouldn't reach the bottom.
            Have you fished it then dave?????

Yes Matt its half mile up the road from Hunnington

Comment

2 good pools, we fish them twice a week it's about half a mile past Hunnington, turn left before the Manchester Pub on the right, up the hill and turn left after the first road on your left.
              The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice we give to others

Comment

Have you fished it then dave?????

Yes Matt its half mile up the road from Hunnington
                yes mate, it's solid
                [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

dayhouse fishery

i have fished both of them

and failed to pull out anythink above 5lb

they are both holes

and tbh i prefer alvechurch fisheries

cheap and a good days fishing
                  [COLOR="SeaGreen"]carp fisher!but its a bream![/COLOR]

Comment

Perhaps you didn't fish them right to catch nothing over 5lb, and what could be cheaper for you, a good day out, use your keepnet and all for £3 because your a teenager, I've fished worse places and for more money.

Comment

I'm definatly gonna try it there soon
                      It dont matter to me if you catch nothing over 5lb when I popped down the other week a bloke had 5 carp and the smallest was 9lb so I know you can catch them and anyway its the sport that counts wether they're small or big

Comment

its the sport that counts wether they're small or big

you keep telling your self that Lee lol
                        [FONT="System"][COLOR="Black"]Matt.Ingram be the name
                        Guess who is back...
                        [COLOR="Red"]Shiamano[/COLOR]
                        [/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Meet you there one day Lee bring some choppie and corn, I would sooner have 10x 5lb carp in my net than 1x 10lb carp

Comment

Paste (size of a 50 pence)is the order of the day on the big pool. Hold on too your rod/pole there's some big old boys in there. I' ve had pleasure weights of 80lb. Every time I've been there has been a rod or pole pulled in, so far my tackle has escaped the murky depths.
                            The small pool is stocked with pasties, with the odd roach and tench. Expect 15 to 20 lb, as this pool is only a few years old.
                            Last edited by sorel3ellend; 2 December 2007, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Just driven up that way so i took a look but there was no one fishing. The rules stated keepnets to be dipped and emptied by 1pm ? Are they saying keepnets can be used for pleasure fishing?

Comment

Working...
                              X