Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Hi im new and need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi im new and need advice

Hi everyone ive just registered and new to the site, its taking a bit of working out.

Im fishing Brookfields the other side of Wolvo on Sunday and just wondered if anyone knows anything about it, bin on the website and it looks like a puddle with 2 islands, just asking if anyones bin there lately and what size the carp are - and best baits are.

Cheers

And hi to all my Mosella Black Country team mates.
    Team Mosella Black Country [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

looks like we have the full muppet show on here now even sky couldnt get it ...love it...wonder what they gonna do for christmas for us...pantomime in pink....ohhhh by the way..WELCOME
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Hello and welcome to the site Ozzie......pity your a Mosella Muppet but no one is perfect.

I take it your simon!

if you have an island chuck to it but not to close, a bit shallow. I dont know about this time of year but in the summer it's all pellet on the pole.

Comment

Cheers for the welcome lads, Woodhouse your right it is simon. After taking sladey up to Hampton Springs all winter i needed to find out where he gets his tips from, so his to blame for another Mosella Muppet joining.

Bin told these islands are 16m - 19m away so hope this wind aint to bad it looks a bit open.

Comment

Hello mate ,welcome to the site .

Comment

Welcome to the site, us Simon's should stick together!
            Simon Young
            Admin
            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Hi Simon welcome aboard
              A few more posts and we may let you join one of our splinter groups

Mosella black pudding or chicken tikka mosella
              I want an end peg

Comment

Buffalo Mosella is in the pipeline too
                [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

i tell you what you pair chat some s*&t lol

Comment

This lingo takin some workin out lol. Did you see the anglers mail it has us down as black country tackle I say sack our press officer Jay you would do a better job im voting for you at the next meeting.

Comment

Oh! yes that would be very funny I could have some real fun with that job i vote for me 2
                      I want an end peg

Comment

Working...
                      X