Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

izaac walton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• izaac walton

any one got any info on the canel how its fishing got a club match sunday cheers

bttt

Comment

I fished it in August..

Lots of little stockies close in and across, i finished 2nd off peg 7 with 118lb.It was won off peg 1 with 158lb. all pellet fish.

Comment

its not like that now mate i went a couple of weeks ago and 20 of us struggled, 1 lad had 50lb but not much else caught, i would just fish corn down the track and sit it out- not much caught across or down the edge

Comment

Echo that - mate of mine (pleasure) fished it a couple of weeks back and struggled for bites even on the mag
          Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

How did it fish Noda?
            Even when I draw a half decent peg fate conspires against me...............:(

Comment

3 people fished canal in rover match last week no one bothered weighing in 15 lbs was about the best but over a ton won match off peg 9 on bottom, this week no one bothered fishing canal, match was won with 28 lbs peg 17 bottom 26 lbs 2nd peg 3 bottom i was 3rd with 25-12 lbs peg 23 bottom
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=6][COLOR=#ff0000]Phil's Tackle[SIZE=5][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/index.html[/url]

Comment

Working...
              X